rivet counters gathering in N. Virginia Sat, Aug 27

lnbill <bwelch@...>

Just a note to let people know that they can call me at home today,
Friday, if they have any questions about the informal gathering I am
hosting tomorrow at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of
Fairfax, 2709 Hunter Mill Road, in Oakton, VA. Go to www.uucf.org for
a map. My number is 703.242.7973. I won't be seeing email after I
send this.

We are the second exit on I-66 past the National Capital Beltway
heading west. Take the fork that says Vienna-Oakton and at the third
light turn left onto Hunter Mill Road and go about .8 of a mile. We
are on the right just past the Church of Later Day Saints or Mormon
Church.

Walking in from the parking lot, we will be in the building to your
left. I am going to try to put a few signs up and I will be keeping
an eye out. Bring models, books you think people are interested in,
etc. Remember to bring your lunch or money to get something nearby.
People will start showing u about 9 AM and we will wind up around 3
PM or so. A couple of presentations are planned that I know of, and
we will have a lot of time to get acquainted.

See you tomorrow!

Bill Welch