From: al_brown03<mailto:abrown@...>
To: STMFC@...<mailto:STMFC@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 11:34 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Solid, Roller & Friction Bearing Journals

I'm just a chem major Tony, in other fields I'm lucky if my subjects &
verbs agree never mind correct usage of tecknickle terms. :-)

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

P.S. Oh, and right after hitting "send" on my previous post, I noticed
another picture of those inside-bearing roller-bearing trucks, this
time on a hopper. Same book, page facing the other pix. Also
installed '25.

--- In STMFC@...<mailto:STMFC@...>, Anthony Thompson <thompson@s<mailto:thompson@s>...> wrote:
> Al Brown wrote:
>
> > A test was run, comparing its rolling
> > qualities to those of a sister car with friction bearings . . .
>
> Tsk, tsk. Still using the term <g>.
>
> Tony Thompson Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley, CA
> 2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress.com<http://www.signaturepress.com/>
> (510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@s<mailto:thompson@s>...
> Publishers of books on railroad history

Yahoo! Groups Links