Re: ADMIN: RREVNT

PBowers <waiting@...>

Maybe there will be more discussions on freight cars there than here<GG>

So as not to be off topic, has anyone converted a tank car with the low walkways into one of the older cars with the high walkways? Canadian National had some of these in their fleet and I'd like to make one sometime.

Don't forget to change the subject line when you reply!!

At 04:30 PM 8/27/05, you wrote:

Given that there is some interest in listing and discussing railroad
associated meets, train shows, and gatherings, I have created a new group:
RREVNT@...