From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tim O'Connor
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 11:09 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] AC&Y YELLOW BOXCAR PAINT SCEME

Does anyone know if this paint scheme was applied to forty foot boxcars
prior to 1960?
Mont Switzer
Not to my knowledge, Mont. The only photo I have of a newly painted
yellow car is dated 1963. ACY also had a "box car red" version of the
billboard scheme but I don't know the exact dates for that either.

Yahoo! Groups Links