From: Schuyler Larrabee
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:09 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Wabash hoppers

I don't know about an >answer<, but I'll venture a >guess<, Fred. It looks to me like the next car
out (past the credit listing) is the same kind of car, but it doesn't have that same detail. I
think the small openings at the bottom of the side are a repair of a rusted-out part of the side.

This is an interesting arrangement of cars. Not two lines coming together at a switch, but THREE
lines. I really wonder what transpired here.

SGL