From: Eric
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 2:30 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Pointless Hobby Item of the Day...

I'm looking for investors/partners to form a model railroad business to offer a kit for a kosher
pork and sausage manufacturing plant and billboard reefers to go with it. I haven't seen any models
for such kits out there, so the market's wide open. :-)

Eric Petersson

Scott Pitzer wrote:

"Does that go higher on the Pointless List than the laser cut wood running boards for a 40' PS-1?
(I believe that came from AMB.)"