Re: Freightcar List/Richard Hosker Gone?

hungry_valley

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Helm" <delta-p@w...> wrote:
--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "hungry_valley" <hungry_valley@y...>
wrote:
I used to several years ago subscribe and access the Freightcars
list (snip)
There was a great deal of information in that list. I'd hate to
think
that it was gone forever.
(snip)

I just checked and the archive that Richard Hosker maintains for the
list is still up, with the last entries showing for August 27th.
This
archive also has a nice search feature.
Looks like the list was down for a while for maintenance. I'm sure
glad it hadn't gone away. I was looking at an item on Ebay and wanted
to search a question I had. No panic; just concern for an invaluable
resource.