From: <richtownsend@netscape.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 8:13 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Taylor trucks

I have come into possession of a pair of Taylor trucks. �My understanding
is that Taylors were used exclusively (or almost so) by the Reading. �My
question is this: what series of cars, if any, would have had Taylor trucks
in 1958? �I'm looking for a good modeling candidate, which in my case is a
car that I can model with an available kit.

--
Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links