From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Miller,Andrew S.
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:54 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Tank Car decals HELP

Eldon,

Almost all of the ISP decals are contemporary. However, Bill Onorato,
the owner, art department, production mgr and head of shipping ;-) has
been doing this for over twenty years. So "contemporary" is relative.
Bill once told me he would be happy to do steam era cars for me but has
rarely seen good color photos of them. With contemporary cars he
frequently can obtain the assistance of the car's owner- usually in
exchange for a few finished decals.

regards,

Andy Miller