From: <timboconnor@...>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:44:06 +0000
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Pfaudler milk cars

The Milwaukee reefers were longer than the Pfaudler
milk cars. So they were similar in style, but I don't know
how difficult it would be to make one from the other.
The Intermountain milk car is the shortest Pfaulder car
with curved side sill. Pfaulder also had straight sill cars
and a longer curved sill car.

Does the Intermountain car come with interior tanks?
The Overland models had opening doors and tanks, as
well as interior lighting!

Tim O.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "STMFC" on the web.