From: Tim O'Connor
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Speedwitch

>I'll let Ted do the talking for this "conglomerate." I DO doubt
that there >are many small companies that will offer as many
products as Speedwitch.... >books, journals, decals, resin kits,
detail parts and more. > >Charlie

Hmmmm... I have seen the decals (excellent) and the book (equally
so) but as for the rest, well, not to be too skeptical but Ted is
from the land of "vaporware"...

Tim "survivor of 3 dot-com meltdowns" O'Connor

insurance International travel insurance Travel insurance
usa Travel medical insurance Csa travel insurance

Service.

Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9MtolB/TM