Re: Possibility of getting Utah Coal Route Gons done in resin???

Andy Carlson

NO TONY,
I essentially said not everyone wants to work for no
compensation, and no one should expect that pattern
makers owe the hobby their free labor. And the 100
hours is a hypothetical situation. Tony , What is your
problem?? Do you always have to be such a jerk? I know
you are going to have the last word (you always seem
to), and I am not going to respond to this thread any
more.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

--- Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>
wrote:

Charlie Slater writes:
I just finished a set of patterns that took
about 3 months of
nearly all
But Charlie, Andy Carlson says it takes about
100 hours and ya
oughta get paid for your time?