Re: Speedwitch

Walter M. Clark

--- In STMFC@..., Ted Culotta <tculotta@s...> wrote:

On Sep 14, 2005, at 9:32 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

I'll let Ted do the talking for this "conglomerate." I DO doubt that
there
are many small companies that will offer as many products as
Speedwitch....
books, journals, decals, resin kits, detail parts and more.

Charlie
Hmmmm... I have seen the decals (excellent) and the book (equally so)
but as for the rest, well, not to be too skeptical but Ted is from the
land of "vaporware"...
Tim:

Patience, patience. Two versions of the Southern gon and a surprise
that will make you happy (I am sure you already know about it) are all
in casting production right now.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@s...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912
Ted,

I'm going to be a (bigger) nag and ask (again) about the correct size
decals for Martin's UTLX tank cars. Do they appear to be on the
visible horizon or are they still in the soon category?

Walter M. Clark
Time stopped in November 1941
Riverside, California