Re: pattern making

Tim O'Connor

Even at Al's quoted price of $3,000 this seems like a very low barrier
to entry for would-be manufacturers who want to see their favorite
prototype cars produced. Amortizing over 300 kits is $10 each which
seems very, very reasonable to me. I think many people have the
data and photos, so if people like Jim King are offering their services
I hope we'll see more good stuff. The only risk is that attracting 300
buyers is more daunting than it should be -- I think Jon Cagle has
not sold nearly that number of his amazingly good Harriman cars.

Tim "wannabe resin kit entrepreneur" O.