Re: pattern making

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Tim O'Connor wrote:
I'm not interested in that stuff -- what I'd like is a 1950's SP TOFC train, and
no one is going to produce SP Clejans (two styles) and SP F-70-10 flat cars in
plastic, plus the trailers... And I'd really like SP G-50-25's (I think that is the
correct class), which was the gondola used for Kaiser ore before the delivery
of the 100 ton cars.
Challenging goals, but interesting. And you're very, very close, Tim: I might even give you an A- on it: it was actually G-50-26. BTW, there are also photos of 1920s GS gons in the Kaiser trains.

Publishers of books on railroad history