Re: The future of RP and small Resin Manufacturers?

Tim O'Connor

Brian,

I do not think rapid prototyping dramatically changes the
cost of resin kit production. Instead, I imagine it makes
"creating masters" more accessible to those of us without
all of the skills to do it. Or it makes it possible to
create more masters, faster, for people who really know
what they're doing. Technology often amounts to a trade
off of time for money. Besides, good masters is only half
the battle -- casting is where the rubber meets the road!

Tim O.