From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Mike Aufderheide
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:31 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine mini-kits

Tim,

I wrote the Lofton's about these and they don't have
any to sell by mail. But I'll ask at Naperville.
Anyone have a mini kit for the Monon they'd like to
sell?

Mike Aufderheide

--- timboconnor@... wrote:

I believe the ACF covered hopper mini-kits are still
available.
There were some on sale at Naperville last year.
Also still for
sale are AAR alternate-standard 2 bay offset
mini-kits for C&O,
NKP, NP and others, the AAR box car mini kits, and a
few others.

On Wednesday, September 14, 2005, at 03:36 PM,
Mike Aufderheide wrote:

Was this the mini-kit offered by Sunshine a
while ago?
Mike,
I'm guessing about 5 years ago, but it could have
been even longer.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins

removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

Worldwide travel insurance Travel trailer insurance International travel insurance Travel insurance usa Travel medical insurance Csa travel insurance

http://mail.yahoo.com