Re: ingoldsby cars

Roger Parry <uncleroger@...>

I am not familiar with this type of car, what was it and what did it
look like???

On Sep 17, 2005, at 9:19 PM, richtownsend@... wrote:

I am interested. My primary modeling interest is the Colorado &
Southern standard gauge, and they had these cars.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

eabracher@... wrote:

I am working up some HOn3 Ingoldsby car kits.   there were a few
standard
gauge railroads that had them also.   is there any interest in a
standard gauge
car kit?

eric/riograndemodels

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links