Re: The future of RP and small Resin Manufacturers?

Brian Chapman <cornbeltroute@...>

Jim,

I much enjoyed your note. Riches are not my goal (good thing, eh?) In
fact, I had hoped to develop this small business to keep bread on the
table while I pursue a few writing projects I've hankered to get after
for a number of years.

These days, it's just myself and my roommate (a big, ol' Tomcat who --
sometimes . . . once in awhile -- answers to the name, "Bogart"). So,
I have low overhead, love this hobby, have a keen interest in the
prototype (1920s through the 1960s mainly, I guess), plenty or room
for shop and office, so. . . .

Maybe I can fund my writing, make one or two modelers happy with
railroad items they otherwise would not have had, and be ready to move
on to something else if RP should kill all people like me. I'll keep
at it until death comes knocking at my door, though. lol

Jim, thank you for your insights and suggestions,

-Brian

Brian Chapman
Evansdale, Iowa