SP black Overnight 40' boxcar

Andy Carlson

Hello folks,

I have not yet brought my slide scanner online since
my move last year, though I thought with the recent
interest in the Gerstley slide collection this would
be a good time to show one of the rarer images. Though
most of the Gerstley collection has sharp Kodachromes,
this one wasn't, so the color has shifted. But being a
Black Overnight car, I thought some STMFC'ers would
like a medium resolution (996K)sample of this car,
photographed in Taylor yard, So CA.

Anyone wanting a copy of this SP car, send me an email
(off-list <midcentury@...>with SP car in the
subject line, and I will get it to you. Enjoy,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA