From: Thomas M. Olsen <tmolsen@...>
To: Steam Freight Car List <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:14:56 -0400
Subject: [STMFC] RE: Mather car Undeframes

In regard to the Mather box and stock cars, there had been a remark
during one of the discussions several months ago that the underframes on
the urethane Mather kits from Sunshine Models were not correct. I do
not remember anyone describing what was wrong with them, nor was there
any reference to drawings of the correct underframes regarding the stock
and box cars.

Can anyone comment on what was wrong with the kits and where correct
drawings of the underframes can be located?

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292