Re: Wine car ops

Roger Parry <uncleroger@...>

The wine cars may have had few origination points but many termination points.

On Sep 21, 2005, at 7:50 PM, PBowers wrote:

While the wine car might be an interesting conversation piece, I would
expect it was operated over few routes. Unless your modelled railway has a
winery or bottling facility, or is on the route in between is it a logical
car to have? For interst sake, how many routes would these cars be found on?

(Why do I whine about wine cars?? Whine not??)

Peter Bowers

Yahoo! Groups Links