Subject: Re: [STMFC] UCR GS Gondola

On Sep 23, 2005, at 2:25 PM, shaystark wrote:

I have uploaded a file in the STMPH list of one of my UCR GS
Gondolas.
These cars have been scratch bashed from the Details Associates
composite GS Gondola. This particular car does not have the doors in
the floor as I was trying to find a way to speed up the process to
create a small fleet of these cars. The two other cars I have built
have drop doors in place but took substantially longer to build and
from the side, the doors don't show. I am currently working on four
more without the drop doors. The photo location is:
http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/oEI0Q3beP-
aNEEiTUsjFU2CRPYLsU15i9SxEIxsBadLBo_bf1sOiHc4ivVff
o7m2LIJ1yzHdjJ7uPEAZq
ecqQEYAdOpqyYod/P1010072.JPG

Shay Stark
The URL does not work
Thank you
Larry Jackman
ljack70117@...
Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Yahoo! Groups Links

-- End of excerpt from ljack70117@...
--
Jeff Aley jaley@...