Re: PC&F

Justin Kahn

There is a Peterbilt plant here in Denton TX that is owned by the PACCAR conglomerate, which one of our members, who works there, confirms is the successor to PC&F, so perhaps PC&F records are still in existence within the corporate organization.
Jace Kahn, General Manager
Ceres and Canisteo RR Co.

Subject: Re: Pacific Car & Foundry Builders Photos
In this topic, does anyone recall a soon to be finished book on FGE, that was explained as being the size & scope of the PFE research volume by Thompson, Church, and Jones??

Fred Freitas

I am curious to know if anyone on the list has any "definitive"
information on the disposition of the Builder's photos files from
Pacific Car & Foundry. A gift of 5 photos of Western Fruit & Fruit
Growers subjects leaves me wanting more and I wonder if PCF's photos
survived its demise in 1988.

Bill Welch