Re: NKP Car Movements

Michael Aufderheide

Yes please!

Mike

--- william darnaby <WDarnaby@...> wrote:

I have in my temporary possession serveral daily
lists of loaded cars moved by the NKP from the Swift
& Co bean in Frankfort, IN. The lists include
reporting marks, load...usually bean meal or
oil...and routing. The most complete data I have is
from 1948, 49 and 50. The wide variety of boxcar
reporting marks is interesting and gives some
insight to the ratio of home vs foreign cars. If
you guys wish I can post some of the data, say a
couple of weeks worth from one of the years above,
if you are interested.

Bill Darnaby

removed]

http://mail.yahoo.com