Re: NKP Car Movements

armprem

Yes,if you would be so kind.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "william darnaby" <WDarnaby@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:52 PM
Subject: [STMFC] NKP Car Movements

I have in my temporary possession serveral daily lists of loaded cars
moved by the NKP from the Swift & Co bean in Frankfort, IN. The lists
include reporting marks, load...usually bean meal or oil...and routing. The
most complete data I have is from 1948, 49 and 50. The wide variety of
boxcar reporting marks is interesting and gives some insight to the ratio of
home vs foreign cars. If you guys wish I can post some of the data, say a
couple of weeks worth from one of the years above, if you are interested.

Bill Darnaby

Yahoo! Groups Links