Re: Home Road Boxcars

Richard White

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 at 14:43:13, Pat Wider wrote:
"Every month (I think), Railway Age published a table of statistics for just
about every
railroad that one can think of. Included in the tables were the number of
home and foreign
freight cars on line. While the tables don't break the data down further to
car type, it is
interesting to see the total numbers as well as the ratio between the two.
Ed and I have a
near complete collection of RA for the period of interest. Would these
numbers be of
interest to the subscribers? We could publish a summary in RP CYC by year
(we'll pick the
month). Besides, Ed really likes working with EXCEL!!!!"

I would really enjoy seeing this - it would help me with my modelling too!

Richard White

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.