From: <timboconnor@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Ladders with attached stirrups

Denny

Intermountain sells PS-1 style ladders with an inset stirrup.
Des Plaines Hobbies had Canadian style ladders done with
an in-line stirrup for 10'0" box cars.

The questions are, how many rungs do you need, what is
the height of the ladders you need, and how wide are the
rungs? There are many valid permutations...

Tim O.

Does anyone know who manufactures freight car side ladders with the
stirrups attached, if anyone? I seem to recall that these have been
produced in styrene or Delrin, but I cannot yet locate them in any of
the usual haunts.

Yahoo! Groups Links