Re: Western Prototype Modelers Meet this Sunday

Tim O'Connor

Ted, when you print up the calendar with show dates, make sure
to put a note on the page 90 days prior to each show to remind us
when to make reservations! I never plan that far in advance on my
own. :-)

Tim O.

Dave:

Do you have the date for 2006? I'll put it in the calendar I am having
printed.

Regards,
Ted

On Oct 4, 2005, at 2:49 AM, dh30973 wrote:

Western Prototype Modelers 16th Annual Meet,
Sunday October 9, 2005

The west coast's oldest & largest gathering for prototype
modelers

Model Display: WPM is expanding by 50% in 2005 and will have 6000 sq.
ft. of display space for layouts, dioramas and models! Last year
over 135 modelers participated in WPM, displaying over 700 models.
See our website for photos from past WPM events. WPM 2005 will
include both HO scale and N Scale "Free-mo" modular displays.

Bring your modeling projects, finished, or "in the works".
Share
ideas & techniques with fellow modelers; meet new friends.

WPM welcomes modelers of all roads, all scales and eras!

2005 Clinics/Seminars:
Ken Edmier: modeling & detailing ACF Centerfow 3-Bay and 4-Bay
Covered Hoppers
Elden Gatwood: Features of, and modeling tank cars built before 1960
Eric Goodman: (BNSF Intermodal Ramp Mgr.) Modern Intermodal
operations
Mike Rose: Modeling and Weathering Bridge Abutments
Harry Wong & Paul Ellis: Features of and modeling SP Tunnel Motors

Exhibitors: Manufacturers, photographers and publishers will
participate in WPM.
(Exhibitors: pre-registration is required, contact WPM at the phone
number below.)

La Habra Community Center: 101 W. La Habra Blvd. La Habra CA
WPM Meet admission: $15.00, or $12.00 if you bring models to display.

Admission desk opens at 8:30am, model display area opens 9:00am, and
seminars run from 10:00am - 5:00pm. Raffle drawings at 12:00 noon and
5:00pm. This year's event has been extended and runs through 7pm!

Updated info on speakers, map, program & schedule:
www.WesternPrototypeModelers.org
Write: info@... or call Tim Costello at 714-
832-8696

Raffle prizes donated by hobby retailers, publishers & model
manufacturers

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

Yahoo! Groups Links