new group

rockroll50401 <cepropst@...>

Hello Group,

I have just created a new Group focused on the history of the C&NW
and all related railroads (CGW, Omaha, Etc.). If anyone is a member
of the SooHistory Group, I have moved that idea over to the C&NW.

I have a few reasons for this creation and none are meant as jabs at
this particular Group:

1. More focus on history and not present day operations on former
C&NW lines.

2. Provide another source of info to the modelers of the C&NW and
acquistions.

3. Hopefully, get some former employees on board that would like to
share their recollections.

Those are just a few of my thoughts. Come on over and see what we
can make of it.

cnwhistory-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

John
C&NW History Group Owner