Re: RP Cyc 12

John Boren <mccjbcmd@...>

RP CYC Vol. 13 is virtually finished as I speak (I mean type). We'll probably
bring it out right after the holidays. We do not want to fight the crowd at
the Post Office. Take my word for it, mailing out hundreds of 1 pound books
at one time is the worst part of our endeavor. And near the Christmas holiday?
No way. Vol. 13 will be out as soon as the Post Office gets back to normal
early 2006.
{snip}
Pat Wider
Wonderful! I don't think I've ever been happier to be wrong.

To get on-topic, if the empty weight was off by over 300 pounds, did the car
get sent to the RIP track for restenciling or was it done wherever the car
was sitting?

John Boren

PS- I worked at the USPO when I was in school, and I don't think it's ever
gotten to normal. <G>