Re: Scale Coupler boxes

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

Pat Wider writes-

Denny - you missed the point of all of the bandwidth - the material doesn't matter as long
as the couplers look good and operate well. I don't care if the final result is plastic or
depleted uranium. Did anyone say metal is a must? I guess I missed it.

The fact of the matter is most of the HO plastic rip-offs are junk and don't look like the
real thing - thus the original reason for the "WE ACCUSE" editorial in RP CYC. I suggest you
Hmm-m. Wow! Have we been reading the same material? I am unaware that we are disagreeing on about anything.

I will give you high marks for thinking about depleted uranium, however. Now there would a truck or coupler material that would completely eliminate any of the usual needs to add car weights.

As to sending in late for RPC 12 and backdating the check, I want to reassure you that my check in the mail is not backdated, and I gladly paid you full price for another quality product :-) .

Denny

--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, California