Re: RP CYC 12

ljack70117@...

I can not see the sky here in Florida. Is there a full moon? wow

On Oct 7, 2005, at 10:53 PM, Bob Webber wrote:

Spoken from the UP management booklet on how to treat loyal
customers. Screw 'em, life's tough then you die. Well put.

It will be a lesson I remember as I deal with it from here on out.

At 09:33 PM 10/7/2005, you wrote:

Message: 9
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 00:25:52 -0000
From: "Patrick Wider" <pwider@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: RP Cyc 12

Duly noted. Life is tough.

Pat Wider

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Bob Webber <no17@c...> wrote:

And, I would say Nuts to you as well. In the past, I was given
notice it was due out - this trip, I was not. So, I may buy it
retail. But, I wish some one would be consistent. Oh wait, is that
trying to be LIKE Mainline Modeler?

Message: 19
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:56:34 -0000
From: "Patrick Wider" <pwider@s...>

And to you guys who send
us $19.95 well after the cut-off date with back-dated checks just to
save 5 bucks, I say
nuts! Go buy Mainline Modeler! (-:}

Thanks for the kind words John!!!!!!

Pat Wider
Bob Webber
thank you
Larry Jackman
ljack70117@adelphia.net
Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens