Re: RP CYC 12

Brian Termunde

In a message dated 10/7/2005 8:51:33 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
no17@comcast.net writes:

Spoken from the UP management booklet on how to treat loyal customers.
Screw 'em, life's tough then you die. Well put.

It will be a lesson I remember as I deal with it from here on out.

ROTFLMAO!!! Good retort.

BTW...when I saw that this issue had an article on scale tracks, I was
already to see about getting an issue, especially since I find these to be of
great interest to me, but after the terse comments from Ye Old Editor, I have
decided against said purchase and instead will divert my funds towards addition
Steam Era Freight Cars.

Brian R. Termunde
West Jordan, Utah

"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"
Grand Canyon Railway
Utah District