Re: Sergent Couplers

tchenoweth@...

Schuyler
Have you tried using the Kadee #12 coupler? As of a couple of weeks ago
Kadee has been selling the #58 couplers in a pack of 20 pair along with the flat
centering springs.

I've been following the Sergent coupler comments and they sound nice, but
I understand they have a better one coming out later. We have been hearing
about the Barger couplers for a couple of years and still nothing in sight. I
just wonder how many people will finish a car and put it aside until the
perfect coupler gets produced. The more of the 58 I install the less likely I will
change over to the perfect coupler if and when they arrive.

Just my 2 cents, Tom Chenoweth.