ADMIN: Order in the Court....again

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Ah...it's nice to be back in chambers. As Head Judge I'll just don my robes...you know...the one with the stripes on the sleves...only mine have 4. There.

Hmmm. There were a few messages while I was gone. Looks like about 83 on couplers and about 71 on the RPCyc. How the heck can there be that many messages on couplers after everything known to man about them was written before I left town? Sigh. Hmmm...must be some interesting stuff in the RPCyc for all the messages. Now...where'd I put that beer? Oh yes. Ok...lesseee now.

Geeez. We're writing messages about the business practices of the RPCyc guys? Where's my gavel? Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Order in the Court. We don't discuss the business practices of manufacturers...be they makers of resin cars or books.

83 or so messages on couplers. And I thought sitting through an NMRA Business Meeting was bad. Hmmm. Now there's a thought. Rather than Moderate Jail....

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner