Re: Freight car types

Walter M. Clark

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Nelson" <muskoka@c...> wrote:

Brian J Carlson wrote:
why would the last one be a stumper the pennsy had a few poling cars.
I do not think they were in use in the 50's though.
Brian J Carlson
P.E.
Cheektowaga NY
So had I asked "For what car does the AAR Mechanical Designation YM
signify?" you'd have answered right away w/o looking at an ORER?

Dave Nelson
Dave,

The way my memory plays tricks on me sometimes I might not get "what
car does the AAR Mechanical Designation XM signify?" more than 75% of
the time. That pesky memory is why I have two 5" ring binders almost
filled with printed copies of many of the messages from this list (and
a big THANK YOU to all on this list).

Walter M. Clark
Time stopped in November 1941
Riverside, California