Re: Digest Number 2722

Eugene Deimling <losgatos48@...>

From: timboconnor@comcast.net
9. RP CYC 12
From: "ed_mines" <ed_mines@yahoo.com>
10. The Good Old Days
From: "Justin Kahn" <harumd@hotmail.com>
11. RE: Sprung Trucks
From: "Justin Kahn" <harumd@hotmail.com>
12. Re: PRR F22 or F23 flat cars
From: "Gregg Mahlkov" <mahlkov@gtcom.net>
13. Re: injection molding tooling costs/Terry Wegman
From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
14. Re: Sergent Couplers
From: "wmcclark1980" <walterclark@earthlink.net>
15. Re: The Good Old Days
From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>
16. RE: Couplers, Coupler Pockets, etc.
From: "Douglas Harding" <d.harding@mchsi.com>
17. Re: Sprung Trucks
From: "proto48er" <atkott@swbell.net>
18. Re: The Good Old Days
From: "proto48er" <atkott@swbell.net>

Ed Mines

Message: 18
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:53:28 -0000
From: "proto48er" <atkott@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: The Good Old Days

"O" scale again!

The plastic couplers made by San Juan Car Co. are excellent in
appearance, and will mate with Clousers, and even Kadees. I have an
easier time working with brass - just a personal preference!

HOWEVER, I wish San Juan Car Co. would make a GOOD PENNSY FREIGHT
TRUCK in "O" scale - something we have been waiting MANY years for!
There is so much demand out there for a good plastic Pennsy truck that
the SJCC owners could retire on that one product alone! A. T. Kott

A.T.

San Juan will likely be able to retire off the ASF A-3 that he is doing. He
is even thinking of a roller bearing version for some odd reason.

Steve Grabowski has the 2D-F8 done but for some reason has not released it.
I agree as to the need.

Gene Deimling
http://www.proto48.org