Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:53:28 -0000
From: "proto48er" <atkott@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: The Good Old Days

"O" scale again!

The plastic couplers made by San Juan Car Co. are
excellent in
appearance, and will mate with Clousers, and even
Kadees. I have an
easier time working with brass - just a personal
preference!

HOWEVER, I wish San Juan Car Co. would make a GOOD
PENNSY FREIGHT
TRUCK in "O" scale - something we have been waiting
MANY years for!
There is so much demand out there for a good plastic
Pennsy truck that
the SJCC owners could retire on that one product
alone! A. T. Kott

A.T.

San Juan will likely be able to retire off the ASF
A-3 that he is doing. He
is even thinking of a roller bearing version for
some odd reason.

Steve Grabowski has the 2D-F8 done but for some
reason has not released it.
I agree as to the need.

Gene Deimling
http://www.proto48.org