Re: RP CYC 12

George Hollwedel <georgeloop1338@...>

This is due to the fact that they are mailed "Parcel Post" which gets a very uneven distribution rate as it is a lower class of mail. I think, since there are no ads, they could be mailed "Media" mail which may be as cheap, with better service. I only know a little about this as my position with the Postal Service is as a maintenance tech, not as a clerk.

George Hollwedel

lnbill <bwelch@uucf.org> wrote:
A friend in Connecticut received their copy last week. I am in Northern
Virginia, and mine has not come yet.

Bill Welch
--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Schuyler Larrabee"
wrote:

On Behalf Of ed_mines

12 days from St. Louis to New York City area. That must be
some sort of a record.

Hmph! Another couple of days, probably make it to Boston . . .

SGL

George Hollwedel
Prototype N Scale Models
georgeloop@austin.rr.com