From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Don
Worthy
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:46 AM
To: STMFC Group
Subject: [STMFC] inside view SAL autobox

Hello group
I'm new to the group and have posted a photo in the photo section.
It's an
inside shot of a Seaboard Auto Boxcar. It shows one style of Auto
Rack (with
a car in place) installed.
I've wondered what brand of rack this is and for that matter what
model of
car it has on it. The photo was dated 1937.
If anyone could tell me something about these, I'd appreciate it.
Don Worthy (new guy)

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

* Visit your group "STMFC