Re: loosing parts in thick carpets

jerryglow2

Unless you did something to cause it to "fall apart" sounds like a
missed opportunity for a lawsuit for enough to build a nice model RR.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "ed_mines" <ed_mines@y...> wrote:

Denny's experience with loosing retainer valves reminds me of the
time
I tried to assemble Walthers sprung trucks (the ones made of
plastic)
in a Holiday Inn outside of Cleveland (early '80s?).

I lost the springs for 3 trucks in one sitting.

I also demolished one of the chairs at the table. It broke into
about
10 pieces when I sat on it. I glued it back together with Ambroid
cement and it looked good enough to fool the hotel management.

Ed