From: "Bill McCoy" <bugsy451@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:21 PM
Subject: [STMFC] McKean MILW combo door 40" PS-1 project

I'm down to making a relacement floor for my McKean 40' combo door PS-
1. I have IM 40' PS-1 underframe components but will need to make a
new floor to replace the crude McKean floor. Does any one know if
Kadee sells their floors separately? It's not on their parts list.
Absent getting one of these, is there a scribed styrene sheet that has
the right floor board size? Evergreen shows car siding but I don't
know the proper size.

Bill McCoy
Jax

Yahoo! Groups Links