IOX 3150

Rob Kirkham <rdkirkham@...>

Thanks for pointing out the drawings of IOX 3150 Steve. Canadian Railway Modeller republished a version of these drawings with a photo and dimensional information a few years back (the pages I saved don't have the year or issue "code"). The article indicates these were CC&F cars, and referenced the following general drawings: Body and Brake Arrangement H-438. Tank H-439. Truck F-520. The brakes were Westinghouse KC 1012 with K2 triple valve. It does bear a strong resemblance to COBX 2543 shown in the Glenbow photo. That may be one worth obtaining a good print so the details can be better visualized. Anyone care to offer a comment on the colour of COBX 2543? I would guess a black lower course and band up the midle, including the dome.

Rob Kirkham