Re: Naperville Question

rockroll50401 <cepropst@...>

Dave,
You might check to see if the hotel has a shuttle service.

We have had some great bull sessions on Sat night in rooms the vendors
had vacated. Last year several of us from all across the country and
Canada shared stories. A highlight of the trip.

Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., "Dave Nelson" <muskoka@c...> wrote:

I'm attending the Naperville meet for the first time and as
circumstances
have it I need to depart on Saturday evening. Are lots of other
folks
leaving then too or is the mass departure normally on Sunday
afternoon?
A.K.A. I need a ride to the airport and need to know if it'll be
easy to
snag a lift or do I have to make other arraignments? 8-)

Dave Nelson