New book and Naperville

Ted Schnepf <railsunl@...>

Hi Everyone,

Just got in a new book titled Ogden rails and about the railroads of Ogden, Utah. There are several yard views of different eras in which the freight cars make an interesting study. You can see the book at my display on Saturday at Naperville.

I also picked up a collection of several older historical society magazines that I will be bringing to Naperville. The societies are the Chicago North Western, Southern Pacific, Santa Fe, Great Northern, Missouri Pacific and Milwaukee Road. Bring your list of missing copies to help fill out your collection. I also picked up some old Mainline Modelers. If you need a particular issue, I can bring it on Saturday.

The sales at Naperville will only be on Saturday this year. Contact me off line if you want me to bring a particular book or model to the meet.

Hope to see many of you in a few days.

Ted

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
railsunl@...
847-697-5353 or 5366
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Ill. 60120
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/

Model Railroad Sales and Service with
a personal touch.
Books new and used. HO and O scales.
DCC supplies. O scale urethane cars.
Photos and darkroom services.
Checks, cash (0%) or credit (secure server at web site 3% added).