Re: Naperville Question

Larry Kline

I am traveling from Midway to Naperville by public transportation. CTA
from Midway to the loop. A short walk to the METRA station. METRA from
the loop to Naperville. And a long walk, or Holiday Inn pickup, from
the Naperville RR station to the Holiday Inn. The total cost is $5 or
$6. The travel time is several hours (of railfanning). CTA and Metra
info are online.

Larry Kline
Pittsburgh, PA

I investigated flying into O'Hare or Midway for Naperville. The