Re: Naperville Question

Tim O'Connor

Hey Mike, this post sounds awfully political to me... and if you
don't step in here I will weigh in on the side of the tax man!

Tim "taxes are WAY too low" O'Connor

For those driving from the East, it would be advisable to make a pit
stop at the last rest stop on the Indiana Toll Road - according to Rand
McNally, construction is still going on I-80/I-94 south of Chicago.

Also, tolls on the Illinois Taxway have increased from forty cents to
eighty cents per Toll (a total of $2.40 for the three tolls) according
to the Taxway's Web Site unless you have I-Pass which is, apparently,
good only in Illinois.

Hoping that the Web Site is incorrect, Tim Gilbert