Re: Plywood reefers II

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Dennis Storzek wrote:
Obviously not successful, because it didn't seem to be repeated. Yes, I'd
like the citation, and possibly a copy of the article, or at least the
photo and caption, at your convenience.
If I can get it done when on campus tomorrow, will bring to Naperville. Those interested, other than Dennis, can view the copies also.

I wrote:
Dennis, are you aware of the horizontally grooved plywood
that PFE tried out? Photos in the book.
Dennis replied:
What book? I'm not finding it in "The Great Yellow Fleet".
Hee, hee! Good one. There's a lot of reefer facts missing from it. But I meant that other book on reefers . . . try page 134.

Publishers of books on railroad history