From: "Mike Brock" <brockm@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Naperville Question

O'Connor says:

Hey Mike, this post sounds awfully political to me... and if you
don't step in here I will weigh in on the side of the tax man!

Tim "taxes are WAY too low" O'Connor
I have my attention riveted on the water level over the road in front of my
house and the distance between it and the train room so I'm not too
concerned with your tax problem <g>. I COULD become more involved, however,
and, of course, my mood isn't real good right now. I'm reminded of the time
a few yrs ago when I found myself complaining to my boss just after he had
been reamed by someone else. Not a good practice...as I discovered at the
time.

Mike Brock...What's a drought?

Yahoo! Groups Links